Feb 5, 2011

Blazers

My current obessession is blazers,I just love them..
They are so trendy,and the most amazing thing about them that you can wear them everywhere..
Let's see how ^-^

First outfit : You can match your blazer with a maxi dress and wear it to a special occassion..

Second outfit :I just love the neutral colours,This outfit is so femminine ,You can wear it to girl's night out.
Third outfit :This outfit is casual outfit for college





These are some ideas on how to wear a blazer in different ways,If you have another way to wear your blazer..tell me in the comments.
Enjoy ^-^

3 comments:

  1. ola wpisimaa!! acabo de conocer tu blog, y me ha encantado, te cuento que ya tienes otra seguidora mas.bss

    http://elblogdemaydani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey gracias, para presentar observaciones y siguientes:)
    Revisé tu blog y me encantó:)
    estadía atentos ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta love the top in the 2nd outfit! where from ?

    ReplyDelete