· A dark (black, brown, charcoal, navy) pantsuit or skirtsuit.Wear it strictly as a suit in professional settings, mix up the suit pieces in business casual environments.
· "Soft" suit: a matching twinset (sleeveless or short sleeved sweater with a matching cardigan).
· A white shirt. Worn with smart black trousers and a simple pearl necklace it is goes smart casual. Paired with a black pantsuit it means strictly business.
· Black pants. You can never have too many of these. Creative types can branch out into longer cropped styles.
· Low-heeled pumps.Closed-toe styles can go anywhere. While you may be limited to dark colors to match your suits, you can experiment with materials and textures for interest: suede, exotic skins, polished leather.
· Structured handbag. A smooth, black or brown handbag with a structured frame gives you a pulled-together.
Second the colours:
Second the colours:
Color plays a big part in professional image. Traditional career colors include red (aggressive), navy (trustworthy), gray (conservative) and black (chic). Most of these colors work well in pantsuits, skirts and shoes and mix back with softer feminine colors that are appropriate like ice blue, lilac..
THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP IS : THE CLOTHES MUST BE FIT AND YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE IN IT..
So,For The outfits I created :
First outfit: Black pants and black jacket are a must,You just can add different colours of the blouses and has multiple outfit ..
The second look: Black pant and a off-white blouse,The blouse is so feminine and also can match it with many outfits which make it a must..
Third outfit: Floral skirt and black blouse..Floral skirts is always in for girls who wear hijab,but here is the tip:For work go for a darker colours because we want the look to be professional and brighten the look by the bag,accessories and the scarf here,I took the simplest colour in the skirt and put in all of them.Turquoise is so trendy this summer.
Fourth outfit: hight waisted maxi black skirt and creamy-black blouse..The creamy colour is neutral whick makes it so trendy in summer and it is suitable for work..Here i just paired them with a black jacket(A must),Creamy heels and bags..for the accessories just simple and cute belt and rings..
Last a hijab style:
2 different simple styles for work,Just choose what suits you :
I hope this post helps you :)
So girls what do you th ink of the look and the hijab styles.
Tell me if you like this series and what look you want me to create next week is'ALLAH :)